TEN TOP TIPSOur top tips guides get you up to speed fast
Safe Online Banking
- Have two-factor authentication setup both on the bank account and on the email address associated with the bank account
- Set up text notifications from your bank and they will regularly send you your current balance
- Use a Credit card when shopping online to reduce the exposure of your banking details
For more information and to get our top ten banking tips, please fill out the form on the right.
Keeping secure while shopping online
- Use reputable online retailers
- Protect your accounts with strong passwords
- Read the user reviews of both the company and the product
For the top ten tips pack and infographics download, please fill out the form on the right.
Keeping safe on social media
Facebook is a fun and useful tool for socialising and sharing. However, it can put you at risk if not used properly and this is especially important for young people who are more vulnerable to bully and harassment. Here are 3 quick tips to keep you safe.
- DO Go through privacy settings to ensure people only see what you want them to see.
- DO Use a good password that you change frequently.
- DON’T post things that could get you in trouble or that you will later regret.
These tips are taken from our social media module, for more information fill out the form on the right to receive our top ten tips guide on social media.
Keeping away from malware & spyware
Browsing the internet is a power tool and is useful in walks of life from shopping and banking to research and gaming. However, not everything on the internet is safe and falling victim can lose you money or see your devices infected with malware.
Here are 3 simple tips to help keep you safe;
- Use trusted anti-virus and internet security applications.
- Look for the lock to make sure the site has a valid SSL certification
- Don’t download illegal software or media as these often contain malware
These tips are taken from our web browsing module, for more information on this please fill out the form on the right to receive our top ten tips guide on safe browsing and malware prevention.
SPECIALISTS IN CYBER SECURITY
Here at CYBER123 we believe that prevention and training is the best way to secure your digital world. If we can train you on what things to spot, how scams and cybercrime works then we believe you are less likely to become a victim. Our unique training offers scenarios and advice on what to spot how to protect yourself and how to deal with the scams and frauds that are about in the world today.
Understanding the resources that support critical functions and the related cyber security risks enable businesses to define resources and efforts in mitigating the risks
CALL US: +44 (0)20 3457 4683 EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org