IT JUNCTIONSHelp and support from trained Volunteers
WHAT IS AN IT JUNCTION?
NEIGHBOURHOOD DIGITAL INCLUSION
It’s a new service hosted in a neighbourhood venue where residents over 18 years of age can gain free access to a computer and the internet, including one to one support and on-line courses.
WHAT DOES IT OFFER?
- Free internet access
- Friendly, informal environment
- Help and support from trained Volunteers
- Or just come along and meet new people and have a coffee!!
WHAT CAN RESIDENTS DO THERE?
- Gain new skills and explore the internet at their own pace
- Learn to set up an email account
- Apply for jobs and update your CV
- Keep in touch with your friends and family and much more
SPECIALISTS IN CYBER SECURITY
Here at CYBER123 we believe that prevention and training is the best way to secure your digital world. If we can train you on what things to spot, how scams and cybercrime works then we believe you are less likely to become a victim. Our unique training offers scenarios and advice on what to spot how to protect yourself and how to deal with the scams and frauds that are about in the world today.
Understanding the resources that support critical functions and the related cyber security risks enable businesses to define resources and efforts in mitigating the risks
CALL US: +44 (0)20 3457 4683 EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org